7.16.2012

New Name

I will give you a new name.  Revelation 2:17


"What's his name?" has been the question we have fielded ever since we announced our adoption of 'Jake.'


For awhile, our answer was, "We don't know yet."


I knew it wouldn't stay Jake.  No offense to anyone named Jake or who has a child named Jake.  I just knew it wasn't his name.


There were several contending names and for awhile we would refer to him by all of those names strung together!


Finally, Kevin...who the Lord has used mightily through all of this...had a word from the Lord.


Again, here is a clip from our adoption testimony video...




In Him,



1 comment:

  1. Mandy, I'm so excited for you!! Joshua is adorable. I'll be praying for you and following you watching your journey my friend :)
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete