8.05.2010

TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!

Yes! We got it! We received our Travel Approval (officially) yesterday! Monday, at dinner time, we had gotten word that it would be coming "soon," but it became official yesterday! Hallelujah! One huge step closer!

We don't have exact travel dates yet, but have been asked if we could travel on or around August 18th! That's less than 2 weeks from now! I, of course, replied: We can leave anytime around the 18th (before, on, or after). We could leave tomorrow if it were required!

So, now, we wait for our agency to schedule our Consulate Appointment in Guangzhou, China which will be the date around which the trip is scheduled. We should have word on that date within 1-3 days of TA...so maybe today?
Exciting times!

Here's a picture of Lily...soon she will be 3-D!



Rejoicing In Him,

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so excited for you. Mandy, I met you at the pool through Chris Jones. My 5 year old daughter is also from China. I'm so happy you got TA, and I can't wait to follow your journey. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I know the wait has been challenging! Can't wait to follow your journey and meet the beautiful Miss Lilly. Chris

    ReplyDelete