8.30.2010

Today is the day!

We are 30 minutes from meeting our agency rep for the drive to the Civil Affairs Office to meet Lily!  Diaper bag is packed, crib is in the room, paperwork in order.  We are all so excited!  Emma has been singing "Today is the Day" from this year's VBS songs all day!  I got teary at breakfast as we were surrounded by several families with their newly adopted Chinese beauties.  Can't believe the day is finally here!
 
Today is the day the day You have made!  I will rejoice and be glad in it!
Today is the day the day You have made!  I will rejoice and be glad in it!
And I won't worry about tomorrow, I'm trusting in what You've said!
Today is the day!
 
In Him,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you; being handed them for the first time is the best!!!
    Jenny
    www.ourplansmultiplied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete