12.19.2014

Final Day


I think that I am the only one in our travel group who feels this way, but I can hardly believe it is time to head home.  I am actually sad to leave China.






The trip has been both long and fast.  
Expected and, oh so, unexpected.



It has been so much more than I could have dared to believe.  



So much that I feared, and then prayed through, has not come to pass...and I have felt carried these days in China.


Even to your old age and gray hairs

    I am He, I am He who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
    I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
Isaiah 46:4




This country represents so much to me.  It has been here that I have received 4 of the greatest gifts of my life.  It is woven into the fabric of my heart and I pray that I get to return again and again.



But I know that He did not call me to China to stay in China [at least this time].  He has called me to bring our Bei Bei home.  To join her family and to be loved on and played with by a whole host of siblings who can't wait to meet her in person.  

I'll try to share her!



The last few nights, I have lain in bed thanking Him for all who have been praying for us...for the whole host of "Elijahs"...ones we know personally, those who know Sophie Joy Bei Bei personally, and those who only know us by prayer.  We are humbled by the large number of warriors He has called to attention on our family's behalf.  And, once again, I repeat Psalm 126:3...


The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!




In Him,








No comments:

Post a Comment