4.03.2013

Countdown to Casts-Off! 5-4-3-2-1-0


Only 5 days left until Joshua's casts come off!

And today is a special day in our home!  It is Kevin's birthday!

I wish everyone was feeling well so we could celebrate whole hog. 

However, kids with the flu have not kept me from making his favorites: Homemade Spaghetti for dinner...



and for dessert: Carrot Cake!  





Slowed me down...yes.  Prevented...no.



And because it is his special day, today on...

Day 5 of the Countdown to Casts Off

In this casting process, I am thankful for....

Daddy's willingness to take off work and drive to Philadelphia several times to give me a rest!



The drive usually takes 4 hours up and 5 hours back.  Add on the time in the waiting room and it equates to a very long day.  Doable, but long. (I've met many who travel much further, so I am thankful we can drive and go home and sleep in our own beds!  Very thankful!  So please don't read that as complaining!)

When we were going every week or twice a week (Nov-Jan), I was getting run down.  My sweet husband saw this and took Joshua a couple of times for me.  





It was hard for me to not be there and hear the doctor's updates, but it was much needed rest...and I am thankful for a husband who was willing and able to step in.

Thank you, my sweet man!  And, Happy Birthday!

In Him,

No comments:

Post a Comment