12.05.2012

4th Round of Casting

Joshua had his 4th set of casts put on this past Monday.  

He'd been in blue for 2 weeks and had been a very happy boy.



Aaron came with me when Joshua had his blue casts put on (can't get those pictures off my Ipad...grrr).  

This time Emma came.  I need someone to help keep me awake!  Not to mention help keep Joshua entertained!  (Which isn't too terribly difficult with this vehicle loving boy.  It's buses, big trucks, trains, planes, and even huge ships all the way to Philadelphia.  Very entertaining for this 3 year old!)


One of the many bonuses of Emma coming with me is that she takes much better pictures than I...or anyone else in our family for that matter!  Check out her blog to see what I mean!



I was a little concerned as they casted him this time because he was moaning, which he hasn't done before.  I could tell he was uncomfortable.  



My concern only grew when on the drive home he woke up from his nap crying. That is what he did with the first set of casts which we had to get taken off a few days later.








However, after eating dinner, he seemed like he might be okay.  Super silly, but possibly not in too much pain. Check out this video to see what I mean!




I think the Tylenol with Codeine had kicked in...what do you think?


Unfortunately, he didn't sleep well that night (woke up every hour) or for his nap the next day.  Last night, however, he slept longer stretches, so hopefully it is just 'normal' soreness!

Keep praying for our little guy!  He's such a trooper!

In Him,





2 comments:

  1. He's so adorably silly!!!!! LOVED seeing him on video!!! Thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so adorably silly!!!!! LOVED seeing him on video!!! Thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete