4.10.2011

I'll be back...

I know I've been quiet for awhile now...at least in blog land!

So much has been going on...seen and unseen...that I just can't begin to sum up. And, really...what I could share probably wouldn't be too terribly interesting anyway. It would be like reading my calendar. Fun.

What I wish I could let you in on is what has been going on in the unseen. How the Lord has, yet again, been leading me...us. Speaking profoundly...and sometimes painfully. But it just isn't time. Maybe if He says to share I will, but not yet.

In the mean time, I praise Him. Praise Him for more than I can type and for more than eyes have seen, ears have heard, minds can conceive. I praise Him for all that He is. i praise Him that He is perfect.

Okay...one little glimpse into the last few weeks...my nephew and niece!

I got to go to my parents for 3.5 days while my sister was there with her kiddos (yes, I went all by myself!). Precious time!

Just so you know...I was blowing baby raspberries in the picture above...not swollen from a Botox injection!


Aren't they adorable?

In Him,

No comments:

Post a Comment